There are times we feel surrounded by negativity. Life seems difficult and we get unfocused from our goals. Let’s keep ourselves motivated and charged up with five simple thumb rules to keep negative energies at bay.
1. You will get what you expect – Expect something great to happen for you every day and it will. Say aloud each morning facing the mirror, “I expect something good to happen for me today!”
2. Stop worrying about ‘I Cannot’ focus on ‘I Can’ – Some things are within your control, while other things are not. Learn to recognize the difference. Refuse to worry about circumstances beyond your control. Don’t allow yourself to become emotionally entangled it will paralyzes your progress. Things may not always work out perfectly, but the sooner you get over them. Only you can control your own actions and reactions.
3. Stay surrounded by positive vibes & people, only – If you fill your mind with uplifting and inspiring information, it will keep you motivated. Go to the bookstore or library and find at least one book on a positive topic that will give you a boost. Be with people who acts and think positive.
4. Learn from your mistakes – Committing mistakes is very natural; the key is to learn from them and keep on moving. Make a habit of regular self-evaluations and examine how you handled situations and what you could do differently next time.
5. Make a plan – There is a very popular saying: “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” When you take time to plan, you allow yourself to think through the entire process from beginning to end. This can spark ideas, improve productivity and ensure a great outcome. Once you have a written agenda, you are immediately going to be motivated to accomplish it. Without one, you have nothing to run with and end up feeling stuck. Write out your to-do list the night before. Identify the three most important things that you must accomplish the next day and start with those first.
So, how art are you today? Share your day to day positive tonic stories with us.