We have all made that ‘Break the Habit’ or ‘Resolutions’ list every year. Trial after trial we try our best to hit them all, well, almost. Let’s be honest to each other, the list is not getting any shorter. Think of 6 nerve wreck habits that you have planted in you for years, and trying to give up, but they cling back with every effort you make.
6 Habits that a person should get rid off:
- Late Riser: A person, who arrives late starts late, and finishes all the tasks on the edge of deadlines. Late risers always make a bad impression no matter what powerful position he/she is holding in an organization. Being late doesn’t make you an important person If you are late it completely means that you’re disrespecting the other person.
- Burn that Ego: Person’s ego could be destructive, especially when used with a bad intention. A person’s ego can interpret how he perceives a particular situation. Size of an ego could take you down or leave you empty. Say goodbye to that big ego in you, and let things shape the way it is supposed to.
- Pitch of Discourtesy: Courtesy is a part and parcel of a person’s behavior. How a person makes an impression depends on a number of factors and being courteous in one of them. Discourteous behavior can lead fellow colleague, friends and family’s ability to think erode.
- The Old Blame Game: Excuses are easy, so as blaming others. Putting things down on others can bring you down in minutes. Having a charge of your actions and results is what makes your stand stronger in any win-win situation.
- Don’t Run Away from Situations: If you fall into a situation where people are blaming you for your lack of proper working, don’t distance yourself and try to face the situation. The moment you face the situation and not don’t back out, you become a matured person and hence can try to improve yourself by giving in a bit more effort.
- Break the Miscommunication: People can often misinterpret what you say, even though you are trying to say something which is fruitful but you aren’t able to articulate it. But do remember; never shy away from a conversation. The more you converse, the more confident you become.
- So, we ask you to share with us some of your habits that you want to break away in 2016!