A typical day on campus is exciting, challenging, zealous, active & inclusive. There is learning beyond the curriculum, which involves building on soft skills like teamwork, interactions, networking, and communication. The students are encouraged to pursue co-curricular interests, a variety of clubs and organizations exist on campus offering a range of leadership opportunities. They offer the scope of refining management and leadership skills, exploring interests and building networks.
Students at IILM have the opportunity to interact with business professionals & successful business managers in and out of the classroom set up all throughout the year. It works like a learning community where students are encouraged to make conscious decisions about the quality – rather than the quantity – of their engagement in a wide range of organizations, activities, and programs.
We also believe that students’ emotional and physical well-being is connected directly to their potential for academic, professional, and personal success. Through close collaboration and communication among faculty, staff, students, and their families, we work hard to ensure that every student is empowered to have a transformative IILM experience.
Some of the events that made a mark in 2016 -17 on campus with accompanied eminent personalities –
1. International Conference – PRME – IILM is one of the three business schools that are PRME Champions from Asia. PRME initiative is the largest organised relationship between the United Nations and business schools.
2. Annual Alumni Meet Up – Alumni Meet Up is an annual event to bring together the alumni & fellow batch mates to communicate and network with the current students of IILM. We also felicitate our senior alumni, reflecting on their journey with IILM that has enriched over the years.
3. Distinguished Global Thinker Awards – The 9th IILM Distinguished Global Thinker Award was conferred on Mr Naveen Jain in 2016. Naveen Jain is an entrepreneur and philanthropist – founder of Moon Express and Infospace.
4. PGDM Placement Week – Companies recruiting from IILM come from a diverse set of industries, covering almost 23 sectors. We have 300+ companies on campus offering job opportunities to students every year.
5. Annual HR & Marketing Conference – Departmental conferences are focus based discussions & engagement that is centrally constructed around continuous changes, innovations & ideas emerging out of management domains. Industry professionals are invited on campus across different sectors to have an engaged interaction with our students and faculty.
#IILMCampusLife | IILM HR Conference : Transforming Human Resources through Technology. It was an engaging interaction with HR professionals from various industries on the role of technology in ‘Human Resources’ function, focusing on using a data driven approach to talent management. The conference served as a useful platform to bring together students, industry practitioners, HR enthusiasts and key stakeholders of organizations. Get the latest on campus life & more – www.iilm.edu #MyIILM #IILMConference
— IILM (@IilmInstitute) May 5, 2017
All in all, IILM is a vibrant & learning community where students are encouraged to make conscious desc ions in life pertaining to professional, and personal counters. There are a lot many such events that are organized across all three campuses. Guest lectures, Alumni sessions, Management conferences, Annual college festivals, TEDx talks, Inter-campus debates and in house publications are just a few of the options available to the students to expand their horizons in terms of overall development.