Why B-Tech in Mechatronics:
Application of Mechatronics in Industry:
Skills & Competencies of Mechatronics:
- Mechanical Engineering: You’ll gain a strong foundation in mechanical engineering principles, allowing you to design and analyze mechanical systems and components.
- Electrical Engineering: You’ll learn about electrical circuits, power systems, and electronics, enabling you to work on the electrical aspects of mechatronic systems.
- Control Systems: This field focuses on designing and implementing control algorithms to ensure the optimal performance and operation of mechatronic systems.
- Robotics: You’ll acquire knowledge in robotics, including robot kinematics, dynamics, and programming, enabling you to develop intelligent and autonomous robotic systems.
- Programming: Mechatronics involves software development for controlling and operating automated systems. You’ll learn programming languages such as C++, Python, and MATLAB to code and interface with hardware.
Scope of B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering:
Mechatronics engineers can work in diverse fields, including manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, robotics, healthcare, and consumer electronics. They can take up roles such as mechatronics engineer, robotics engineer, automation specialist, control systems engineer, and product development engineer.
Mechatronics Engineering Salary:
|2021||16 LPA||8 LPA|
|2022||18 LPA||8 LPA|
Elegibiity for Mechatronics Engineering
Career Opportunities after Doing B.Tech in Mechatronics:
- Mechatronics Engineer: Design and develop intelligent systems, integrating mechanical, electrical, and software components.
- Robotics Engineer: Develop robotic systems for automation, industrial applications, healthcare, and research.
- Automation Specialist: Design and implement automated systems for manufacturing processes, improving efficiency and productivity.
- Control Systems Engineer: Develop control algorithms and systems to regulate and optimize the performance of mechatronic systems.
- Product Development Engineer: Contribute to the design and development of new products, incorporating mechatronic principles for enhanced functionality.
- Automotive Engineer: Work on the design and development of advanced automotive systems, such as ADAS, electric vehicles, and autonomous vehicles.
- Research and Development Engineer: Engage in research and innovation to advance the field of mechatronics and contribute to technological advancements.
Fee and Scholarship:
Btech Mechatronics Fee: IILM is known to have a competitive and justified fee structure, along with various scholarship programs to support the students who deserve it. Here’s the complete breakdown of the fee structure for Mechatronics Engineering.
|Year 1||1.75 Lakh||7 Lakh|
|Year 2||1.75 Lakh|
|Year 3||1.75 Lakh|
|Year 4||1.75 Lakh|
Scholarship:MBA students can get 10-40% of fee concession at IILM University here’s the detail about the scholarships:
|100%||95%+ in 10+2|
|50%||90%-94.99% in 10+2|
|30%||86%-89.99% in 10+2|
|20%||76%-85.99% in 10+2|
|10%||75%-75.99% in 10+2|